Making a swap allows you to pre-select which toys you want to return, while also choosing your new toys. We’ll send you your new toys and in parallel you can send us your returns.
How do I make a swap?
When it’s time to swap some toys for something else, log in to your account on Whirli and:
- Tell us what toys you plan on returning. You can do this by opening your basket (clicking on the top right), and selecting the returns tab. Simply check all the toys you plan on sending back.
- As you select toys to return, you’ll see their corresponding token values being credited back to you immediately, available to spend on a new order!
- After selecting toys to return, browse our catalogue and choose what you want to play with next and add these to your bag. Your token balance now takes fully into account your allowance and used tokens, the toys you’re returning, and the toys for your next order.
- Once you’re satisfied with your swap, checkout to confirm the toys you’ll be receiving and the toys you’ll be returning.
- Here’s the magic – we’ll dispatch your new box immediately to you. When you receive it a day or two later, you can put the toys you’re returning into the box and send it back to us (whenever it is convenient for you).
No downtime without toys. No delays or waiting around if Royal Mail has misplaced your return parcel. No rush to drop a return off in the middle of a busy schedule. No hassle.
You can still make just an order, or just a return, and you can also still just pop toys into a returns parcel and send it back to us. If you change your mind and want to return more (or fewer) toys than you told us you’ll be returning, you can also do that.
Once you've made your swap you won't be able to place another order or return until we've received your return and your previous order is complete. Orders are marked as complete after 3 days, this allows for time your order to be dispatched and received.